So I have decided to do fanart of the AVGN... starring pretty much every female video game character who has appeared in the series!
I may be missing a few, but I have decided to draw just the ones who have left an impression on me.
Those gals include:
- Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon and The Legend of Zelda: Faces of Evil on CD-i Philips ("You killed me!" "Good!")
- Little Red Hood from Little Red Hood on NES ("Oh! My dear Little Red Hood! Thank you for your coming!")
- Hooker from Slashers in Action 52 on NES ("I guess this guy doesn't understand the concept of a hooker. You're supposed to fuck her, not fuck her up!")
- Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz on Super Nintendo ("I thought it was a ballsack!")
- Jane from Plumbers Don't Wear Ties on 3DO ("Take your damn clothes off!")
- Cave explorer (yes, she's supposed to be female, despite AVGN referring to her as a he) from Underground in Action 52 on NES ("If he touches the mushroom, he spins around like a bowling pin and dies?")
- Naked chick from Gigolo on Atari 2600 ("Can you imagine if you're just sitting around, minding your own business, then all of a sudden, some naked chick breaks in and starts humping the crap out of you?")
- Skylar from Cybermorph on Atari Jaguar ("Where did you learn to fly?")
- Reika from Time Gal on Sega CD ("You can't touch me!")
- "Mrs. Tits" from Haunted Hills in Action 52 on NES ("Out of the way, you fucking ghosts, here comes Mrs. Tits, jumping like she's on the moon!")
- Figure skater from Winter Games on NES ("But if I were to give out an award, a big shit-dripping trophy, for the worst controls ever in a video game, I think it would go to this!")
- Karate chick from Plumbers Don't Wear Ties on 3DO ("Were you raised in a barn?")
- Jessica Rabbit (holding her number) from Who Framed Roger Rabbit on NES ("Well, the number definitely has changed...")
- Laurie Strode from Halloween on Atari 2600 ("It could be a big black dildo for all I care.")
- Carrie from Castlevania on Nintendo 64 ("But now, I am playing, like, as a schoolgirl?")
- Naked women from Beat 'Em & Lick 'Em on Atari 2600 ("Yummy!")
- Kid in distress from Moonwalker on Sega Genesis ("Michael!")
- Partying girl from Night Trap on Sega CD ("Yeah, get the tennis racket!")
- Bathroom girl from Night Trap on Sega CD ("All right, this is what I'm talking about!")
- Bubblegum Rosy/Rosie/Rossie from Bubblegum Rosy/Rosie/Rossie in Action 52 on NES ("Yay! I've always wanted to play a game where I'm a little girl shooting bubbles!")
... including Shit Pickle and Boo the cat, aka "Death Kitty".
And of course, the Angry Video Game Nerd.